SOS SOFTWARE CO., LTD.
Floor 1, Anna Building, Quang Trung Software City, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
SOS Software is a company that operates in New Zealand and Vietnam. The companies major shareholders also own large DRTV and wholesale companies in both Australia and New Zealand [Brand Developers Limited and Brand Developers (Aust) Pty Ltd] with combined employees of around 400. The directors are very experienced businessmen with proven track records over decades in growing large scale businesses.
You should consider joining us if you are interested in:
- Good working conditions and wages
- Working for a progressive company
- Learning and applying the latest programming concepts and techniques
- Want to broaden your knowledge about business in general
- You want to work in an environment where there is respect for your ideas and where creativity is welcomed
We believe that this will provide significant opportunities for growth for the individuals that come in at this early stage as we would anticipate the team growing significantly once the software is completed.
We have a team of 15 staff in New Zealand and we wish to add a team of 20 staff in Vietnam to supplement our development team. We are very discerning as a company and we are only looking for those that are passionate about software development and wish to work with a like-minded team of individuals that want to make a difference in the world. If this sounds like then you should be seriously considering us.
- Very competitive salary packages
- 13th month salary based on company policy
- 15 days annual leave (2 days more per year up to 20 days)
- 5 days sick leave
- Lunch support
- Holiday trip, team building parties, health-care, etc.
Quy mô công ty: 25-99
Tên người liên hệ: Ms. Tam Ho
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Responsibility in design and implementation software application.
- Working with onshore team to develop company’s products.
- Send your detailed CV in good format of English together with expected salary and availability date.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Critical Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Min. 2+ years relevant work experience.
- Able to speak, read and write English.
- Experience using ASP.NET MVC using C#
- Some experience with CSS3
- Familiar with HTML5 improvements
• Experience with JQuery, JQueryUI or another UI toolkit
• Experience with AJAX techniques
- Strong database knowledge and experience.
- Has used knockout.js or backbone.js frameworks
- Has developed mobile applications
- Familiar with Test Driven Design (TDD) and Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Priority for those who are experienced in:
• User interface design
• Entity Framework
• Enterprise Library
• Rhino Mocks or a similar mocking framework
• Code Analysis
• Style Cop
• Team Foundation Server
• Agile / Scrum methodologies
- The following technologies would be nice to have:
• Windows Workflow
- Passionate about developing and designing great software. Willingness to learn new technologies both by training and self-learning.